- Full name: Mine Kondo [Kondō] (Japanese: 近藤ミネ]
- Lifespan: 01.09.1910
- Age: 113 years
- Birthplace: Ikuma-cho, Toyota, Aichi, Japan
- Last residence: Toyota, Aichi, Japan
- Application date: 04.09.2020
- Validation date: 26.03.2023
- Validation source: MHLW, Japan/Yumi Yamamoto/Yu Li
Mine Kondo was born in Ikuma-cho, Toyota, Aichi, Japan on September 1, 1910. She married at the age of 20 with a farmer and had six children. As of September 2015, she had 16 grandchildren, 30 great-grandchildren, and one great-great-grandson. In September 2020, she celebrated her 110th birthday and became a supercentenarian. Mine Kondo became the oldest living person in Aichi Prefecture, following the death of Shizu Narita on March 2, 2023. She was a resident of Toyota, Aichi, Japan, at the time.
- Oldest living person in Aichi Prefecture (02.03.2023 – present)
Mine Kondo’s age was verified by Japan’s MHLW, Yumi Yamamoto, and Yu Li, and validated by the GRG on 26 March 2023.
Mine Kondo at age 110.
Mine Kondo at age 110 in January 2021.
Mine Kondo at age 105. (2015)
Mine Kondo at age 110 in Jan. 2021.
Mine Kondo at age 111.
Mine Kondo on her 112th birthday.
Mine Kondo, aged 112, drawing traditional Japanese signs in January 2023.
Mine Kondo, aged 112, in February 2023.
Mine Kondo at age 112, in August 2023.
Mine Kondo, aged 113, on Halloween 2023.