- Full name: Mabel Mah (née Lee)
- Lifespan: 04.07.1910
- Age: 113 years
- Birthplace: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Last residence: British Columbia, Canada
- Application date: 01.08.2020
- Validation date: 16.04.2023
- Validation source: Robert Young/Oliver Trim/Waclaw Jan Kroczek/Jeffrey Xu/et al.
Mabel Mah was born in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada on July 4, 1910. Her parents were Chinese immigrants Ernest Lee and Kate (née Chan) Lee. She had 13 siblings. A few of her siblings were still alive as of July 2020, including the sister born in 1916. She married Sunny Mah and had six children. She was widowed in 1953.
Mah has appeared in a National Film Board documentary “The Chan Legacy”, a CBC television performance special, and a CBC TV documentary about her grandfather and family descendant history. As of her 100th birthday in 2010, Mah had 17 grandchildren, 22 great-grandchildren, and four great-great-grandchildren. At the time of her 112th birthday, she lived in British Columbia, Canada. In the light of the current knowledge, she has been the oldest known living person in Canada since the death of 113-year-old Shige Mineshiba of Vancouver on January 6, 2023.
- Doyenne of Canada (06.01.2023 – present)
Mabel Mah’s was verified by Robert Young, Oliver Trim, Waclaw Jan Kroczek, Jeffrey Xu, et al., and validated by the GRG as of April 16, 2023.
2010: Mabel Mah at age 100:
2019: Mabel Mah at age 109:
2021: Mabel Mah at age 111:
Pictures sourced from Gerontology Wiki.