- Full name: Hisako Shiroishi [Japanese: 白石久子]
- Lifespan: 19.05.1910
- Age: 113 years
- Birthplace: Ogawa, Saitama Prefecture, Japan
- Last residence: Higashichichibu, Saitama Prefecture, Japan
- Application date: 21.05.2021
- Validation date: 11.03.2023
- Validation source: MHLW, Japan/Yumi Yamamoto/Yu Li
Hisako Shiroishi was born in Ogawa, Saitama Prefecture, Japan on 19 May 1910. She remembers the Great Kanto earthquake of 1923.
In May 2020, Shiroishi celebrated her 110th birthday and became a supercentenarian. Following the death of 110-year-old Chiyo Kato on September 18, 2020, she became the oldest known living person in Saitama Prefecture.
At the time of her 113th birthday, Hisako Shiroishi was a resident of Higashichichibu, Saitama Prefecture, Japan.
- Oldest living person in Saitama Prefecture (18.09.2020 – present)
Shiroishi’s age was verified by Japan’s MHLW, Yumi Yamamoto, and Yu Li, and validated by the GRG on March 11, 2023.