- Lifespan: Feb. 9, 1900 – Nov. 25, 2011
- Age: 111 years, 289 days
- Birthplace: Cumberland County, Kentucky, USA
- Last residence: Campbellsville, Taylor, Kentucky, USA
- Validation date: June 7, 2015
- Validation source: Filipe Prista Lucas/Robert Young/Oliver Trim/Waclaw Jan Kroczek
Lera Williams was born in Cumberland County, Kentucky, USA on February 9, 1900. Her parents were A.A. Morrison and Cynthia (née Hicks) Morrison. She had two siblings and three half-siblings. She married C.M. Williams on October 6, 1918. The couple had eight children: Eloise Elmore (1919-2022), Audrey Rhinehart (1922–1989), Cena Hottel (1926–2015), Nellie Williams (1928–1929), Anna Williams (born 1933), Jerry Williams (1935–2019), Clara Newton (1936–2020) and Betty Pyles (1942–2011). She got widowed in 1961. Lera Williams died in Campbellsville, Kentucky, USA on November 25, 2011 at the age of 111 years, 289 Days. She was survived by one son, four daughters, one son-in-law, 31 great-grandchildren and 25 great-great-grandchildren. Lera Williams was the oldest living person in the state of Kentucky.
Lera William’s age was verified by Messrs. Filipe Prista Lucas, Robert Young, Oliver Trim, and Waclaw Jan Kroczek, and validated by the Gerontology Research Group as of June 7, 2015.
- Oldest living person in Kentucky