- Lifespan: Nov. 23, 1902 – Jan. 18, 2013
- Age: 110 years, 56 days
- Birthplace: Gągolin Północny, Łódź Voivodeship, Poland
- Last residence: Bednary-Kolonia, Łódź Voivodeship, Poland
- Validation: Waclaw Jan Kroczek/Danuta Weyl/Przemyslaw Kuty
- Validation date: Apr. 20, 2015
Józefa Karczewska was born in the village of Gągolin Północny, Kocierzew Południowy, Łowicz County, Łódź Voivodeship, Poland (then part of Russian Empire) on November 23, 1902. She lived in the village of Bednary-Kolonia located in Łódź Voivodeship. She was the oldest living person in Poland since the death of Marianna Misiewicz on June 28, 2012 until her own death on January 18, 2013 at age 110 years, 56 days. She is the oldest validated person in the history of Łódź Voivodeship.
In January 2023, Waclaw Jan Kroczek, GRG Correspondent for Poland & Nordic Countries visited Mrs. Danuta Weyl the granddaughter of Józefa Karczewska, in Bednary Kolonia, adding invaluable information to her validation.
Józefa Karczewska was verified by Waclaw Jan Kroczek, Danuta Weyl, and Przemyslaw Kuty, and validated by the GRG on Apr. 20, 2015.
- Doyenne of Poland (June 28, 2012 – Jan. 18, 2013)
- Longevity recordholder of Łódź Voivodeship
2011: Józefa Karczewska at age 108.
January 2023: Waclaw Jan Kroczek with Danuta Weyl in Bednary-Kolonia.